Friday, September 16, 2005

Finally some photos...

Here are some shots from La Plaza de Armas, which I am beginning to frequent because it´s just a fantastic people-watching location.

La Plaza de Armas houses just about everything: artists, evangelists, thiefs, homeless and just about everything else.
And there are insane amouts of pigeons. I like that the little girl in the background was perfectly between all of the flapping wings.



Chess can be found at any point. There are normally 20 or more games going. It´s great.



So it took me way too long to figure out, but I think I might have the photo thing down now.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger LasVegasRocks said...

Hey Kit,

Glad you figured out the picture thing. I'm imppresed with your pictures, especialy the sight of the Andes in the background of your home ... almost looks like you could be mountain climbing in a matter of minutes.

Enjoy your year.

Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home