Friday, June 16, 2006

IBS and Stinging Pee

Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Thank God No. My personal diagnosis is Irregular Bowel System.

Traveling simply wreaks havoc on your system. The amount, style, and type of food I eat varies hugely from one day to the next. This means that sometimes I go days without visiting a restroom, only to have to find one in a state of near emergency at another random moment.

And the urban legend of drinking large quantities of citric juices having the undesirable effect of painful urination - is luckily just a myth. At least for me, because I drink crazy amounts of orange juice. It´s great down here. And I take advantage. ¡A veces 2 litros por día!

Chocolate milk is also great. I try to stick to the half-liters for the sake of my aforementioned system. However, nowhere does the chocolate milk live up to Chilean standards. There it is far better than any other I have tried.

So don´t worry about me. It doesn´t hurt to pee and at least my bowels aren´t irritable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home